Freeport, Florida
1.9
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I bought a 324 and 123 serving of food from them for back up in case of a hurricane down here in Fl. Back in 2014.

Did not think to try any of the food till now when I got out of work and didn't have money for food so I thought hey great I got this back up food source. Well went to go try out my food and one after another that stuff tasted like poison or rancid and could not eat it. When you try and reach out to the company no response. I even talked to the sales person who sold it to me BY email of coarse he did not help me either.

They need to be shut down.

100% satisfaction guaranteed that,s a false statement.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $900. This person is overall dissatisfied with EFoods Direct. The most disappointing about a product or service at EFoods Direct was taste of the food all was bad Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about EFoods Direct.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Delivery category for more informed decision or compare EFoods Direct to other companies on our site.

Comments

Riverdale, Georgia, United States #1330776

Thanks for the heads up! I was about to order,but now, I think I'll just grow my own and teach my daughter how to grow food and raise chickens and turkeys! Can't trust anyone now days!!' We plan to buy 2-5 acres of land