1.1
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

We purchased over $600 worth of food for emergency use in 2013. Once it arrived, we tasted each different type of food purchased.

The cheesy chicken rice, beef stroganoff, veggie Alfredo, & Mac & cheese were pretty good. So we stored them in the closet in AC. I just recently cooked each of the flavors because we were moving & it made things easier & supposedly cheaper to just eat that. They all were rancid!!!!

I was so angry that we spent all this money & none of the food was edible! It was supposed to last 25 years! I contacted efoods direct & after going back & forth w/ their rep Ana, they can't find records of my purchase because they inherited the company recently & don't have records that far but I have proof of my purchase because it's on my credit card statement. So basically I'd have to send back everything at my expense & they could replace it w/ something similar.

Wtf? I'd be in the same situation w/ a bunch of food that will eventually spoil again & doesn't last. I would've been better off just buying tuna, canned chicken, pastas, etc.

from the store & rotating my pantry every so often. I definitely do NOT recommend investing any money into purchasing from this company!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of efoods direct cheesy chicken rice casserole frozen meal. EFoods Direct needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned efoods direct cheesy chicken rice casserole frozen meal in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at EFoods Direct.

Comments

Logan, Utah, United States #1349316

I was going to start ordering from this company, but with all the negative reviews I changed my mind